Last Updated on June 8, 2022 by James animes
How to Connect Hisense TV to Wifi Without Remote – 3 ways to Follow
Are you trying to connect your Hisense TV to WiFi and don’t have a remote? There are actually several methods for connecting any Hisense tv to wifi if you don’t have a remote.
Table of Content
In this article, we will explain these different methods so you can choose the one that best fits your situation.
Using the Hisense TV’s menus
- Turn on the TV.
- Press the menu button on your remote. This may be labeled as “menu” or something similar.
- Select settings > network > network settings > network setup > wireless setup/wifi setup, depending on what is available for your model of Hisense TV.
- Select wifi to connect using a Wifi connection or wired to connect using an Ethernet cable
Using a CEC-compatible device
One way to connect your Hisense TV to WiFi without a remote control is by using a CEC-compatible device.
CEC stands for Consumer Electronics Control, and it’s an option that some TVs have that allows them to be controlled by other devices through HDMI cables.
If your TV has this feature, you’ll need to use one of the following methods:
- Use the infrared blaster in an Android phone or tablet running Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) or higher for wireless control of your television and all its connected devices when connected over HDMI with MHL support.
- Connecting directly via Ethernet cable into your router instead of having it plugged into the wall will provide better performance when streaming media from online sources such as Netflix or Hulu Plus because there won’t be any lag time between pressing play on whatever device you’re using while also keeping all other connections offline at home safe from hackers who might try snooping around looking for vulnerable spots where they can enter undetected.”
Using the TvRemote App
The TvRemote App is one of the best ways to connect your Hisense TV to WiFi without a remote. This app is available on both iOS and Android, making it easy for most users to download and use.
Once you’ve downloaded the app from either the Apple Store or Google Play, connect your smartphone or tablet to the same WiFi as your Hisense TV using a password that is known by both devices (the default password for most new Hisense TVs is “1234”).
Once you have connected both devices on the same network, open up TvRemote on either device and follow its instructions.
Hisense has many models and each one has a different way to connect to Wifi.
Hisense has many models and each one has a different way to connect to Wifi. If your Hisense TV is model number, you may have access to a built-in ethernet port, which can be used to connect the device directly to your home network.
If that’s not an option for you, there are other ways of getting connected:
- Use the WPS button on your router and input the default password (something like 1111). This method usually only works with routers that support this feature, but it’s worth checking if you have problems connecting otherwise.
- Connect via USB cable if your model supports this feature. The cable should look like this: [picture]. The most common problem people run into when using this method is forgetting their WiFi password or not knowing what it is in the first place (it’s likely not “password”). In that case, see #3 below for help recovering from that situation!
We hoped this article helped you to connect Hisense tv to wifi without a remote. By using one of the 3 methods listed above you should be able to access your wifi network and start enjoying it.