Last Updated on July 25, 2022 by Jhonni Jets
How to Get PlayStation Vue on Apple Tv – Complete Guide
It’s not super easy to watch PlayStation Vue on Apple TV. You can get it on mobile devices, PC and Mac computers, along with a few other hardware devices—but there’s no straightforward way to use PlayStation Vue on an Apple TV.
Table of Content
But don’t worry! We’ll show you how to set up your PlayStation Vue account so that you can stream live TV to your big screen TV using AirPlay or another workaround method.
PS Vue is a streaming service and it is an important part of your entertainment system. It offers you a wide variety of channels and programs, but if you want to use PS Vue on Apple TV, then there are some things that you need to be aware of.
Vue is a streaming service that is available on Apple TV, but it is not the same as the PlayStation Vue app. You cannot access PS Vue through Apple TV. It’s just an online video platform that works with other devices like your tablet or smartphone.
How to install PlayStation Vue on Apple TV
- Open the App Store on your Apple TV and search for PlayStation Vue.
- Click Get, then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
- Once you have downloaded the app, you can sign in with your PlayStation Vue ID.
How to Cancel PlayStation vue on apple tv
You can get Playstation Vue on Apple TV. Here are the steps to do that:
- Get the Playstation Vue app on your iPhone or iPad, then sign in using your PlayStation Network account.
- On your iPhone or iPad, go to Settings > Accounts > iTunes & App Store and tap Subscriptions. Then tap Cancel Subscription next to PlayStation Vue in-app purchases you want to cancel (you’ll be charged according to your subscription plan).
- Cancel auto renewal for subscriptions purchased through Apple TV by going back into Settings > Accounts > iTunes & App Store and tapping Manage under “Subscriptions” (you may need to scroll down). Tap Cancel Subscription next to any in-app purchases from Sony that you want canceled
- Go back into Settings > Accounts > iTunes & App Store and tap Manage under “Subscriptions.” Find “PlayStation™Vue” among other subscriptions listed here. Tap Cancel Subscription at the bottom of its screen; this will cancel all future payments for this service
If you’re still having trouble canceling your PlayStation Vue subscription through Apple TV, contact the Apple Support team.
Does PlayStation work with Apple TV?
You can’t get PlayStation Vue on an Apple TV. PlayStation Vue is only available for the PS4 and PS3, so you’ll need either of those devices to use it.
That said, you can’t get PlayStation Vue on Apple TV. If you have an Apple TV, however, there are a few satisfactory alternatives to PlayStation Vue: Hulu with Live TV, fuboTV, and Sling TV would be your best bets.
How much does PlayStation Vue cost?
PlayStation Vue starts at $44.99 a month, but the price will vary depending on which bundle you choose. The entry-level Access package, which offers over 50 channels, runs $44.99 a month with an additional $34.99 in taxes and fees added on top of that price tag. If you’re looking to add more channels or want some extra perks like cloud DVR storage, there are several other packages available:
- Access ($44.99/mo): 50+ channels
- Core ($49.99/mo): 65+ channels
- Elite ($59.99/mo): 85+ channels (including HBO)
- Ultra ($79.99/mo): 95+ channels (including Showtime)
How to set up PlayStation Vue?
The first step to setting up your PlayStation Vue subscription is to sign up on the PlayStation website. Once you’ve set up your account and entered a valid payment method, you can download the free app from any of these streaming devices: Apple TV Fire TV Roku PS3/PS4 Android iOS (iPhone and iPad) Chromecast
In conclusion, it is clear that PlayStation Vue is a great service for TV lovers. You can watch shows on your Apple TV with the help of one of these apps, and you can also use AirPlay to beam content from your phone or tablet directly onto your device. If you’re ready to start watching some Netflix-style television on your Apple TV, then check out our list above!