How to Remove Apple Watch From Account – 3 Ways
When it comes to removing your Apple Watch from your account, there are several ways that you can go about doing this. The methods that we will be sharing with you in this article are all very simple and easy to use.
No matter which method you choose, they should not take long at all. If you have never removed an Apple Watch before, then these methods will make the process as easy as possible for you.
1) First way is using your iPhone
- Open the Apple Watch app.
- Tap the My Watch tab, then tap your Apple Watch at the top of the screen.
- Tap the information button , then tap Unpair Apple Watch.
- For GPS + Cellular models, choose to keep or remove your cellular plan.
2) Second way is using apple’s official website.
If you are still unable to unpair your Apple watch then you can try to remove your Apple watch from iCloud.
Steps to remove Apple watch from account using website:
Open apple’s official website: https://www.icloud.com/
Sign in with your apple id and password
Go to settings
Click on remove Apple watch
3) Third Way is calling to apple customer support
Wouldn’t it be nice if you could’ve called Apple tech support and they would’ve been able to walk you through the process with a live human on the phone before trying to figure everything out yourself? Well, now you can. I have reached out to Apple customer service and received detailed instructions on how to delete my Apple Watch from my account. This information is for those who are looking for an easy way to delete their Apple Watch from their account.
This article will show you how to delete your Apple Watch from your account by calling customer support. You can call any time of day or night, seven days a week, 365 days a year at 1-800-MY-APPLE (1-800-692-7753). If you’re having trouble with this method, try contacting technical support instead.
How do I erase my Apple Watch to sell it?
To erase your Apple Watch, follow these steps:
- On your iPhone, open the Apple Watch app.
- Tap the My Watch tab, then tap General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings.
- For GPS + Cellular models, choose to keep or remove your cellular plan. If you want to pair your Apple Watch and iPhone again, keep your plan; otherwise, tap Remove Plan.*
- Enter your Apple ID password when prompted to confirm that it’s OK for someone else to set up this watch with their iPhone.*
- Tap Agree when you’re asked whether you want to send data about the condition of the watch to Apple.*
Removing the Apple Watch from your account is a relatively easy process. The first method is to unpair the watch by going through its settings. You can also erase all content and settings, which will trigger a new pairing setup when you turn it back on. Finally, you can remove the watch from Find my iPhone on your iCloud dashboard.
We hope this article has helped you learn how to remove an Apple Watch from your account. If you have any questions about this topic, feel free to ask us in a comment below!