Last Updated on March 16, 2021 by Jhonni Jets
How To Watch Twitch On Roku? – Easy Steps To Follow
Twitch is an incredible tool when it comes to the live streaming of gaming videos. Twitch allows its users to watch the gameplay of famous games like Mine craft, PUBG, FIFA 20 and a lot of more games. It lets the users connect and make them live chat, interact and get entertained.
The twitch comes in two versions on both versions, the standard version and the premium version. With a premium Twitch version, you get access to channel subscription, bonus games, in-game contents and loot gifting. Despite these a lot of advantages, you might have a feeling that Twitch prime is useless.
Table of Content
When this thought came to your mind or whenever you find yourself in such a scenario, you have an option to cancel the subscription of Twitch Prime. But remember if you cancel the subscription of Twitch Prime, you will lose access to free games content, ad-free content, emoticons, consolidated cat options, exclusive saving and more and won’t be able to get it again. So be careful.
A twitch subscription refers to a payment made by your side to individual channels that are available on the platform of Twitch streaming services. The main purpose of this Twitch Prime is to financially support streamers so that they can stream content on a more reliable platform and more frequently or even for all-time streaming on Twitch.
The users that are the subscribers of the twitch app are rewarded for their support in the form of new emotes and other digital goods with and improved and increased status in the chat rooms of those channels they have subscribed for.
The features Twitch’s offers are just unique.
- Ad-free streaming experience.
- Channel subscription.
- New emotes and badges.
- Unlimited Video Streaming.
- Gaming Content access.
- Loot gifting.
- Subscription to popular content or personalities.
- Unlimited video streaming.
- Extended broadcasting.
- Access to exclusive promotions.
- Twitch chat rooms and private chat badges available to only prime members.
How to get Twitch Subscribe?
- On any affiliate channel or partner, you will see a subscribe button (If unpurchased). Click on the Subscribe button.
- You will get two options one is free membership or Subscribe at noadditional cost.
- When you purchase a subscription, refresh the page, you’ll see a banner at the top of the chat of that channel. You’ll see a Share button of the banner. Click on it. You have up to 30 days to share the channel.
- Next, you have to put a custom message in the text box, and once you’re ready to share the channel, press Enter.
- The message will send a chat notification, which will also include your custom message.
- After this, the channel subscription you wish to purchase with your Twitch Prime will automatically appear on your Subscription page.
How to watch twitch on Roku?
Go to your Roku Account
Maybe you have been here before in your Roku Ownership, but in case you haven’t, you can do it now. You have a Roku account you can access through your computer or your phone. Go to my.roku.com and log-in. From there, you have a lot of options for your accounts, channels, device lists, and payment methods. Here is your budget. You also have options to add-on non-certified channels to your account which allow you to download apps from third-party sources.
Add channel with a code
Under your three main account blocks i.e., Account Information, PIN Preference, and Payment Method, you’ll see another block with additional options (above My Linked Devices). On the top left of this block, you’ll find “Add channel with a code” Option. Click that.
Enter “Twoku” and Prosper
In the next screen, you’ll see a dialogue box asking you to add a channel access code in a small text box. Enter “Twoku” in this box and then click on “Add channel” when you’re done writing.
A warning message will appear asking trying to tell you that adding non-certified channels to your devices will be a risk but ignore that the Twitch app is safe and secure to use, So click on OK and move ahead.
Refresh your page
After clicking OK Twitchchannelshould appearat thebottom of the home channels. If it doesn’t show up, go to settings and then go to a System update to check for updates for your channels.
The update will refresh your home screen and channel list. After refreshing, you will probably find the app. Go to Twoku and start watching. Open the app and log in to your Twitch account. If you don’t have one subscribe using the information we have provided above. Unfortunately, you won’t be able to chat on this channel.
So that’s for all of watching Twitch on your TV. So hard and fast rule to apply. Just stick to the procedure we have provided, and you will get through it easily.
How to cancel their service?
There are two methods by which you can cancel the Twitch service.
The straightforward and simple way to cancel the subscription of the twitch account is to cancel your linked amazon prime account. Follow these steps to cancel the subscription
- Go to Amazon.com
- Enter your log-in credentials and click on your account.
- Scroll to Settings.
- There you will see an option Manage Membership. Click on it.
- There you will find an option to Cancel Membership. Click on it, and your subscription is canceled.
Here is another alternative method to cancel the subscription of Twitch prime.
- Go to Amazon.com through a web browser. You can use any web browser of your choice on your computer/ laptop or MAC OS. The browser will take you to the Amazon Website.
- If you aren’t logged in to your Amazon account, hover over the account and lists option at the top-right side and click on Sign-in. Enteryouremail address and password, which is associated with the Amazon account associated with your Twitch account.
- Click on the account and list option, which is located at the upper right corner of the Amazon website. On Hovering over, this button will display a drop-down menu of services amazon offers. On clicking on the button, it shows the menu page for your amazon account.
- On scrolling down, you will see the Twitch settings button. Click on it. It is present in the “box of digital content and devices.”
- Click on the “unlink Account.” This is a purple button with your Twitch account profile picture and username. It displays a confirmation pop-up window.
- Click Unlink this Twitch account. Thisconfirmationpop-upis of thepurple button. On clicking the Unlink twitch Account will end your Twitch account subscription.
Here is how you can cancel their service by an alternative method.
Some of the Smart TV owns the Twitch app. If you have a Samsung TV, then simply open up the play store and download it easily. At the same time, other users can go for the other way around.
If you feel lost anywhere in the procedure, don’t be shy and let us know in the comment section. We would love to help you out.