Last Updated on July 23, 2022 by Jhonni Jets
How to Get Att Tv on LG smart tv – 3 methods
Most people only think of AT&T as a cell phone provider. But the company also offers television, internet, and home phone services in most parts of the country. If you want to get AT&T TV on your LG smart TV, you can use one of three methods:
ATT TV is a subscription-based service that offers live and on-demand content, including popular shows like Game of Thrones and Westworld. It’s designed to work with LG Smart TVs, which means you can stream your favorite shows right to your TV screen.
Table of Content
To get started, you’ll need an ATT TV account (or sign up for one here). Once that’s taken care of, it’s time to connect your device(s) to the web via WiFi or Ethernet cable. Then all you have to do is follow these steps:
- Select Apps from the home screen of your LG Smart TV;
- Select ATT TV from the list of apps;
- Choose Sign In and enter your password when prompted; * If prompted again after entering the password, select I Agree & Continue (or Yes & Continue).
Method 1 Use HDMI cable to get direct access to att tv on LG smart tv
- Connect an HDMI cable to the port on your LG Smart TV and the corresponding port on your AT&T TV.
- Turn on both devices and select Att TV as a source of input in your LG SmartTV menu settings.
- Launch the app store on your LG Smart TV, then search “AT&T U-verse” Download and install the app onto your smart device, then launch it manually by tapping “Open” when prompted by the installation process (if this fails, go back to step 1).
Method 2 Use Chromecast and airplay for watching att tv on lg smart tv
To use Chromecast to watch att tv on LG smart tv, follow these steps:
- Turn on your smart TV and wait for it to boot up completely
- Once the TV is on, click the button labeled “Chromecast” or “Roku” and select the input source of your Chromecast device
- You can now open a video from any supported app that supports casting (YouTube or Hulu) and use it as a source for streaming to your TV
Method 3 use a fire stick to watch att tv on lg smart tv
This method is simple and easy to set up, but it does require that you already have a fire stick device. If you don’t have one, you will need to purchase one.
The first step is connecting your fire stick device to the TV. Next, connect the fire stick device to WiFi so that we can stream our content from an app like YouTube or Netflix. Finally, start watching att tv on lg smart tv!
You can cast att tv from a mobile device or laptop
If you have an AT&T mobile device, or if you have a laptop with Google Chrome on it, then you can cast AT&T TV from your mobile device or laptop to your smart TV.
You will need to download something called “Google Cast” onto your laptop before trying this method. It’s free for Windows 7 and up, Mac OS X 10.9 and up, Chromecast devices, and Android smartphones running Android 4.1 (Jellybean) or higher.
We hope that these methods have been helpful for you. If you still cannot get att tv on your lg smart tv, we would love to hear from you in the comments below!