How to Cancel Freshly – Complete Guide￼
How to Cancel Freshly – Complete Guide
Freshly is a meal delivery service that lets you order healthy, organic meals. They deliver them to your door and you can choose from their menu of options. It’s like having a personal chef who makes their own recipes for you! The food is always fresh and made with organic ingredients. It’s easy to cancel your subscription with Freshly, but there are some things you should know first.
Freshly is a meal kit delivery service. The idea behind Freshly is quite simple: they deliver fresh ingredients and recipes to your door so that you can cook at home. This is a good option if you want to cook meals at home, but don’t have the time or energy to do so.
How to Cancel Freshly – Steps
- Log in to your account. If you don’t have an account, create one here.
- Click on the “Account” tab at the top of the screen and select “Account Settings.” You’ll see that a bunch of options are available for you to manage your subscription, including your payment information and billing dates.
- Click on “Cancel Subscription” button next to Freshly’s name. This will take you through a few screens where you can confirm or cancel your subscription as well as view past orders and other helpful information (such as how much money has been saved by using coupons).
- Lastly, click on “Confirm” at the bottom right corner of each page until you’re taken back to a confirmation page that says: “You have canceled your Freshly subscription!”
How hard is it to cancel Freshly?
You can cancel your Freshly subscription at any time. There are several ways to do it:
- Online: Log in to your account and go to the “cancel subscription” page. You’ll see a list of all of your subscriptions, and be able to cancel them one by one or all at once.
- Phone: Call (800) 695-7927 from 7 am – 10 pm ET Monday through Friday, 8 am – 8 pm ET Saturday and Sunday, or 24/7 if you’re abroad.
- Email: Send an email with the subject line “Cancel my FRESHLY Subscription” from the email address associated with your account Be sure to include your order number in the body of your message; if you don’t know it offhand, check out our article on how many days until I get my first box?
Can you cancel Freshly at anytime?
You can cancel your subscription at any time.
If you decide to cancel your Freshly subscription, you can do so through the app or by calling their customer service (1-800-990-7830). They will refund all remaining days on your plan and not charge cancellation fees.
Does Freshly automatically charge?
The answer: Yes. Freshly is a subscription service, and you can cancel at any time. You will be charged monthly until the day you cancel, so you’ll need to be sure that you won’t mind paying for a few months before canceling.
Read Also: How to Make Your TikTok Dark Mode – Guide
Canceling will immediately stop all future payments from occurring, but it’s important to note that each month that passes after cancellation will result in an additional charge on your credit card statement.
You can cancel your Freshly subscription at any time. While some people have found the process to be easy, others have had some trouble canceling their subscriptions. Keep an eye out for charges and remember if you have any questions or concerns about your cancellation, contact customer service immediately!