Last Updated on July 26, 2022 by Jhonni Jets
How to Get Paramount Plus on Samsung smart tv – 3 Methods
If you have a Samsung smart TV, you can watch your favorite Paramount+ movies right on your TV. The only problem is that Paramount+ isn’t an app in the app store — it’s more like an activation code that syncs with your account. So, if you don’t have the code yet or just need help to activate it on your TV, here are three ways to get started:
Paramount Plus is a streaming service that offers users access to the most popular TV shows and movies. It’s available on Samsung smart TVs, but not all models have this option.
Table of Content
Read Also: How to get HBO Max on Smartcast – Guide
In addition, you’ll need an internet connection and a device (like a game console) with which to stream content from Paramount Plus on your TV.
Here are three ways to get Paramount Plus on your Samsung Smart TV:
- Using the web browser provided by your manufacturer (e.g., “Smart Hub” or “Internet@TV”)
- Using an app store integrated into the television software (e.g., iTunes or Google Play)
- Using Roku or Amazon Fire Stick to access content
Samsung smart tv
Samsung smart TVs are one of the most popular brands of televisions on the market. They have a wide variety of features and are known for their great picture quality.
One of these features is called “Samsung Recommended TV”, which makes it easy to find the content you’ll enjoy by recommending shows, movies, and more based on your preferences. The Samsung recommendation engine also suggests related product purchases that you can make through the Samsung Store app!
Now that we’ve got all this out of the way, let’s get back to our original topic: How do I get my hands on some free premium content?
Method 1: From the Home Screen
- From the Home Screen:
- Go to the apps menu and select “App Store” from the list of options.
- Enter “Paramount Plus” into the search bar and press enter on your remote control or keyboard to initiate a search for that term.
- Look for an app titled “Paramount Plus,” which will appear at the top of your search results list if you’ve done it correctly (If not, try again). Click on it to open up its description page in full-screen mode; this should provide links at bottom right hand side of screen that will allow you access various functions within this particular app, including one labeled “Download.” When clicked upon, this button will cause a popup window displaying both free vs paid versions as well as other details about each platform such as device compatibility information as well–select whichever option suits best personal needs before proceeding forward with installation process by selecting either “Install” or “Get App” depending on whether or not user already owns subscription plan which allows them access content via mobile devices without needing internet connection after initial download has completed successfully (this means no additional costs beyond initial purchase price).
Method 2: From the Samsung App Store
You can access the app store from the home screen on your TV. To do this, press the ‘Home’ button on your remote control. If you have a Smart Hub-enabled remote, press the ‘Smart Hub’ button instead.
If you have a standard remote, turn to your right and look for some buttons marked with icons of people or animals. These are called “hot keys” and they’ll take you to various places within Samsung’s software:
- The Samsung button will take you to an interface where you can control all settings related to connecting devices through HDMI ports on your TV (and also other things like volume).
- The Menu button takes you back one level in any menu structure that is currently open; this is useful when exploring menus within apps. It’s also useful if there isn’t anything available under a hot key because there might be something else interesting further up in another menu tree!
Method 3: From Your Smart TV’s Settings
- Go to the settings menu.
- Go to the apps tab.
- Find the paramount plus app and click on it once to select it, then press Add button at top right corner of screen.
- You can now watch paramount plus on your samsung smart tv
You can watch Paramount+ on a Samsung smart TV either by Downloading the app from the app store or by activating it through your settings.
You can watch Paramount+ on a Samsung smart TV either by downloading the app from the app store or by activating it through your settings.
To do this, open up your Samsung Smart TV and go to Settings > Apps & Features > Search For New Apps at the top of your screen. Scroll down to find “Apps” in the menu and then search for Paramount+. If you have trouble finding it, make sure that you have signed into your Samsung account on your device before proceeding. Once you’ve found it and installed it, open up Paramount+ and start streaming all of their content!
You can watch Paramount+ on your Samsung smart TV either by downloading the app from the app store or by activating it through your settings. We hope this article has helped you understand how to get paramount plus on Samsung smart tv and we wish you good luck in finding out what’s best for you!